What is this?
High-quality, 5-page, non-fiction
book summaries showcasing the best
knowledge of yesterday, today, & tomorrow.
Welcome to KI Book Club (pronounced "key").
Check out some free samples or scroll down to find out more about our service.
Recently Published Summaries:
Click on an image to learn more.
How do you get the summaries?
Knowledge is power. Become smarter and get an edge:
- Browse pre-selected packages containing 5 book summaries. You can purchase any package for $20 (or $12 if you become a member).
- Browse for a summary of individual books by topic. You can purchase any summary for $5 (or $3 if you become a member).
- Become a member below and on the 1st of each month, receive an email containing 5 new book summaries that we hand-select.
5 Summaries, 5 Pages, $5 / Month
Become a member below for $5/month (or $50/year) and you will immediately receive this month's summaries in an email upon signing up.
Then, on the 1st of every month, you'll receive a new package of 5 summaries in an email.
Be sure to look for a confirmation email, and always check your "Promotions" or "Spam" folders.
(Note: If you don't see a signup form directly above this message, click here to sign up.)
Take 15 minutes to read an individual summary from any avenue of life:
- Attitude & Decision-Making
- Startups & Entrepreneurship
- Thinking & Psychology
- Success & Money
- Sales & Marketing
- Military & Strategy
- Discipline & Habits
- Persuasion & Power
- Philosophy & Life
- Presence & Mindfulness
- Creativity & Art
- Skills & Mastery
- Management & Leadership
- Narratives & Presentations
“[Purpose:] the intention to contribute to the well-being of others.” -Grit
“They are forms of power that are infantile and weak, stemming from that deep-rooted fear of change and chaos.” -The 50th Law
"People who get things done in this world don’t wait for the spirit to move them; they move the spirit.” - The Magic of Thinking Big
“An asset is something that puts money in my pocket. A liability is something that takes money out of my pocket.” -Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Follow & like us:
Knowledge is power, so happy learning!